- 24: FAQ – Should I wear Glasses for my Headshot?
- 17: Are you ready for the New Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) ?
- 11: Accelerate your Business Growth with In-Person Networking
- 29: Perfect Profile Photos for Business
- 17: Better Portraits for Social Media
- 08: 5 Steps to a Better LinkedIn Profile
- 30: Is your Website Design a little Out of Date?
- 21: Is it time to update your Headshot?
- 15: Headshots for Professional Speakers
- 30: Business Portrait Special for Calgary Chamber Members
- 26: Headshots for Actors and Actresses
- 22: Use a Video to Market your Business (1)
- 04: Post a picture. Please. Of your face.
- 22: Calgary Business Portraits – Free Consultation Included (1)
- 13: Calgary Business Portraits when You need them…
- 06: Style Guides for Business Portraits
- 02: New Ad Piece
Testimonial from Business Portrait Client Louise Behiel
I HATE having my picture taken and am an expert at avoiding it. But, I am starting a new company and I need to have pictures for my website and social media, so I swallowed hard and went online.
Sean's pictures were great. When I compared his galleries to others, I knew I'd have the best opportunity of a good photo shoot with him. The online booking system was easy to use. I love being able to book my appointment online.
When I got to his house, he was relaxed and easy going and that helped me relax. The process was painless and the untouched photos were amazing. I was thrilled.
The retouched photos were unbelievable. He took good photos and made them great. What can I say? I am so pleased with the results that I've been recommending him to everyone I know.
Thanks Sean. You took a painful process and made it easy and fun. And the results were the best.
Crossroads Of Life Coaching