5 Key Elements of a Great Portrait
Sometimes it’s easier to understand what it is that you don’t like about a photo than it is to identify why you love a photo. Fortunately there are a few key elements that go into almost every great portrait. Here is a list of 5 elements that Melonie Dodaro of Top Dog Social Media recently identified as being important to making a great business photo for use on LinkedIn and your other social media accounts:
- Ensure your photo has a clean background
- Use a professional photographer to create a great photo for you
- Use a tight headshot
- Add a splash of color to your wardrobe
- Turn that frown upside down
– the subject deserves to get all the attention
– please, no selfies!
– save the weekend party pictures for Facebook
– stay professional, but ditch the drab
– a smile always invites action or engagement
We try to incorporate all of these elements into every business portrait we create. If you want to learn more about why each point is important then you can see the original article “5 Elements of a Successful Social Media Profile Picture” at the Top Dog Website.
Book a Calgary Headshot Appointment
Do you need a new professional business portrait that incorporates all of these elements? You can schdule a headshot session by calling Sean at 403-615-3708 or by booking online:
Testimonial from Corporate Headshot Client Colin Robinson
It was really nice to meet you and the experience was excellent. The photos look fantastic, thank you very much for taking the time to meet with me. I look forward to working with you again in the future and with the rest of our team.